DUTIES: Operation of fluid milk processing and packaging equipment and related machinery. Maintain sanitary conditions for machinery and personal habits in keeping with State and Federal regulations and, Clover Stornetta company policy
Job Duties and Responsibilities: Includes but not limited to:
- Receive and pump raw milk from tankers
- Take milk samples for various testing processes
- Clean tankers after pumping milk
- Move tankers in and outside of the plant
- Maintain safe food handling and processing standards as required by Clover Stornetta Farms and Sate/Federal regulations
- Work above ground level using catwalk to ascend onto tankers
- Must be able to follow directions and stay on task.
- Read and understand policies and guidelines
- Class “A” license
- Weigher’s/ and Sampler’s license
- Experience in a dairy processing plant highly desirable
24 hour/7days a week processing and distribution plant. Work schedules vary, flexibility is criteria. Shifts are typically, four (4) days, ten (10) hours a day.